Monday, June 24, 2013

The last time I posted was . . . who knows?! I had to look at old sent emails to a friend to find the link even!

Duh. 

Anyways, its time to start posting. To journal again.  Not necessarily for the world to see but for me to see.

Reading 4-Hour Body.  Eating 4-Hour Body.  Doing 4-Hour Body. 4HB.
Slow Carb Diet - SCD.  I like acronyms.

Weighing myself each day, eating tons of food.   So liberating. I have no guilt when I eat. I eat with a present mind and body.  The shifts have been subtle but there. Love it.  I feel more present in life in general. I like that!

Cheat day. Did all that I was supposed to and felt like puking at one point. When you don't eat carbs and that do.  WHOA!  By evening I was so sleepy it felt like I had drugged myself. Which is what I did.

Monday, the worst headache ever.  I felt so anxious and upset. I wanted to cry, deeply cry for no reason. I was actually quite frightened. Interesting response to food.  Especially as I have only been eating SCD for a week!

Knitting, watching Kingdom, swimming, watching the rain.  Its all good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment