Thursday, June 23, 2011

When you think it . . . then it comes

I have  been thinking of a movie for months and months, its an older one, and it takes place in Ireland. I have searched and searched. Its a romantic comedy, light and fun. Anyways, I am speaking with a teacher today and she mentions a movie, and I ask "does it take place in Ireland". Yup. The Matchmaker.  Now I started watching in on "the Youtubes" and lo and behold, there it is!  Cool.  I started watching it. Too late, just had to blog that I found it. I think its the one.  I remember there is part where there are fields of the most amazing green and a funky old pub. Must be one of those in every Irish movie.  Love it!

Its been a long week, 2 weeks, month, 2 months. If more could fill it up I would be surprised. Careful what you say!

God is in hand with everything. I am so grateful, and filled up with all the wonders around me.

I had an anatomy professor and a respitory dr. (surgeon too I think) to ask questions and pick brains. All the anatomy I studied (which in reality is not much) and I cannot remember but the basics. Need a refresher course!  Seems I forgot how to breath properly along the way too.  Expand on the exhale, and I know that, just forgot somehow!  Yikes. Inspiration and expiration.  Draw the lungs up and spread them back out to drop the diaphragm. Why the hell is there a "g" in diaphragm?

Eldest has rented herself a new home. She is moving into a redone coal shed in the back of a Victorian house from the 1880's in Vic.  Its a coal shed (bachelor sized) at the end of the garden.  The fellow who is moving out of there and into the basement suite of the main house with his partner, has said they are moving in together and getting a "Kat".  Ha Ha!  Does that make me "the Kat's mother?!"

Had lunch with Grace today. In amongst the business of the day it was a lovely break, with a beautiful person.
So much has happened today it doesn't feel like hours ago it feels like days ago. 

2 ball tournaments with the Boy this weekend. Bring the socks along

Cruising through the great websites with raw food my Gal Pal sent me.  Saw Jam at work today, always love spending time with her. 

Hmmm  . . what else. 

Grace, love and forgiveness. Love, Love, Love all we need is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment