Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Writing a Ton Yesterday (interesting i used the word ton)

Every parent knows the difference between rules designed primarily for the benefit of the parent and those designed for the benefit of the child. God’s rules fall into the latter category. As Creator of the human race, God knows how human society will work best. 

Other People's Opinions

"Favor and disgrace are equally problematic.
Favor lifts you up; disgrace knocks you down.
Either one depends on the opinions of others,
and causes you to depart from your center."
- - Tao Te Ching
I woke to these two perfect gems this morning. I wrote last night for an hour and a half, 19 pages.  I am going to include the work I wrote last night, just not at this moment.  Sleep came very late and I have work, pizza day and a tea to attend.
All great things but they just take time. 
So much is stirring in my life, and I am grateful for God's Love, and the Holy Spirit to guide me, and for Jesus who walks in the yoke beside me. 
God, please show me the way, give me courage, put all the people in place you want to heal my body with your loving grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment