Thursday, August 4, 2011

What I Know for Sure - There Are No Mistakes!

I knew this morning that I would be speaking to the woman who offered to do energy work with me before.
I knew that I would be speaking with her this morning. I spoke with her at least a month ago.

Sure enough in the hall way "do you have 5 minutes"  She asked me about what has been going on, my expectations around what she did, and her explanations of what she did.

After I explained about what healing and growing I had been doing and the memories etc.  She said that she could actually see over my fear Chakra a white band that ran around the back of the Chakra and it was tied to something as in a wall. She saw me bound. Arms crossed.  She thought I would find that disturbing. Well fair enough.She chose not to look further at that time.   She explained it could a tie to someone or something.

I know that it is a tie to my mother and or father or both.  My mother I think though.

How amazing that God answers and provides so very quickly. I finished my last blog this a.m. before I left for work and a hour or two later the responses come. AMAZING Grace. 

I explained how I felt so fractured and stretched and never ever feeling like I was in the right place. She explained that I was fractured or splintered and she would be able to help me with that. I explained I am feeling so out of touch sometimes and I want to be so in touch living present in my body.

So we are exchanging energy instead of money, because she felt intuitively that she was to work with me. That I would know what energy. I thought about it and asked if hand knit socks would be good. She smiled. So hand knit socks it is. And she left the pattern and colors to me, to be intuitive about it.  I know the color already and I am thinking some very plain simple socks, uncomplicated and soothing to knit. I think there will be a journey even as I knit them. 

She gave me responses which already confirmed the things I know. I know that I hold my breath (I was light headed talking with her) and she observed when I told that I had stopped breathing a couple of times (FEAR) but where the fear Chakra is is exactly where I don't breath.  And the strap and the back of the Chakra go around to where all the pain in my back is and radiates out from!  I knew before she even said it and explained to me.  She said it wasn't hot or warm even just cool, but there. I know that I hold "something" there just not what.

THESE SHACKLES ARE COMING OFF! 

I explained that I would like to wait until September because I had a knitting project I had to complete. 

I am willing to wait to be patient and not rush.  So what is waiting in my emails when I came home.  Our resident Soul Coach's message of Love. 

"When you are relaxed picture a huge bubble of loving energy descend on you. Allow the energy to seep into your whole being letting you feel FULLY accepted and cherished. Give yourself time to feel that. Then notice the timeless quality in it and allow a deep loving patience to permeate you. Feel it.

Let the loving patience stay with you and guide you to let go of thoughts of rapid outcomes. Let it guide you to recognize the real value in the little things. Look at the treasures of nature for examples and feel the love of Divinity that connects us all.

Namaste
Linda"

Remember the last blog finished this morning about Love, and how I wrote of women and accepting their love.  There is no mistake along this journey that we are meant to be together that there are the signs along the way and I value and appreciate with the deepest gratitude all that coming to me.  

I value you and appreciate so deeply all of the beauty in each of you. Thank you!

Love Col

No comments:

Post a Comment