Thursday, July 7, 2011

God's will . . my will . . . and accepting what is what

I have come to some conclusions.  I was arriving at these conclusions when I received some affirmations from email messages sent. 

I have come to understand that God has a place for me and things for me to learn.  And because of this He is in control and what is happening in my life and its up to me to understand.  When I am living with my body and what seems to be at odds with what I believe to be healthy and right I realized today that perhaps this is God's plan. I am here in this body which feels like I am in a fat suit because I have some things to learn.  What  . .  I don't know.  But if I keep doing the right things at some point when my body is supposed to switch it will.

What I have also learned is - I am exactly where I am supposed to be. The insanity is there because its there.

The state that you are in at any given time is completely up to you.  We create our state of mind, relative to the state of our conscious awareness.  The more conscious you become of how the vehicle of your body and mind work the more control you will have over your senses and your life.  
 
by Steven Ss. Sadleir, "The Awakening"
I was also taught - 
It is what it is
You are what you it
There are no mistakes.
Keep my head in a positive place, integrity with what I eat, think, and breath.
 
 
Faith is not about everything turning out OK;
Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out. - Linda Jarvis

All these people I am blessed to be surrounded by living and learning.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment