Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Messages Come in all Shapes and Sizes

As I was walking through James Bay in Victoria last night, looking at all the beautiful, funky old Victorian homes we were talking about receiving messages from everywhere.  As we walked on there was a car with a business logo - (something about, I can't remember it exactly) www.tellyourstory.ca.  Ha! 

I guess blogging is telling my story.  Too funny.

I realized yesterday as I was walking the Harbor in the afternoon that I was back in the place I was born on my 50th birthday. I thought it was cool at the time because I was in Vic. a place I really love, to look at the gardens and ocean etc. And then I realized it was 50 years and I was back to the beginning.  50 years.  What! How did that happen?

Off to the tidal pools this morning and a drive along Dallas Road and a visit to the Chinese Cemetary.

No comments:

Post a Comment