Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm 50 Today!

This day looks quite different from I thought it might look like. And you know I am open and completely accepting of all that it is today.

I AM BLESSED. 

On a ferry with The Boy's team mate going to Victoria to watch the boys play in the Provincials for Little League. What better present could a girl ask for?!  I love the parents on the team and get to be with Eldest for a few hours.

I have just opened presents.  I received from Husband and The Boy an E-Reader and from Clever Girl a beautiful knit case for it (in green of course) and tickets for the Emily Carr exhibition.  CANNOT WAIT!
And some beautiful hand made soap from my mother in law.  Cards from friends.

My sisters took me for an amazing dinner and gifted me with so many beautiful gifts, hand made and books, tea and self care items.  All so thought filled for me.  A beautiful poster framed from France/Vogue from July 1961.  Gabrielle and I are going to see if we can re-produce it with me in it now!

I am 50 today. I am so excited. I am so happy, and I am so so so blessed. 

The sun is shining, the day is extending out before me with possibilities.  I love days with possibilities.  What might happen what experiences waiting for me.  What What What.  I love living in a place of hope and wonderment. 

I am blessed with family and friends, I am blessed to live in this amazing community.  I am blessed to work and play with amazing people.  I am blessed. 

I am blessed that I am a child of God.

Gotta go get ready. Have a great day everyone!

Love Col

No comments:

Post a Comment