Friday, May 13, 2011

American Idol . . . really are Americans that Bland?! Oh, I guess my guilty pleasure is out of the bag.

James should have won that, we all know it, and for some unforeseen reason he didn't. The others sing nicely, beautifully actually, and they are boring.  Bland, boring, bland, boring, oh . . . did I mention bland? James comes out and sings country (or rawk as one country writer quoted) please  . . . could Scotty sing anything James has sung.  Nope.  Jame's brings a full surround concert every time he comes out.  He was in it to win it.  I have never ever watched American Idol before because I cannot stand the way they all sing. Nothing original, or honest in the bunch.  This is season blew me away. James, Scotty, (Pia is just to Celine Dion for me, sorry) Haley can sing, but, gee she is an odd one.  Scotty I had to get used to but he is great, and ORIGINAL!  God help those people who are original.  Steven Tyler, he's original, and he's made it huge. Anyways, I'll shut up now.  Off to knit before bed.   BTW - had oatmeal for breakfast with maple syrup (not too much, just a bit) and hemp milk (I make myself), lunch - 1 cup of blue berries (frozen), a tbsp. each of bee pollen, almond slivers, coconut oil, 1 banana,  blue green algae, food processor and soft a big with hemp milk, into a bowl slurp with a spoon. Not quite enough food, I had taught all morning, an organic apple, with a bit of tahini and honey mixed with warm water for dip.  YUM!  dinner - and I wasn't really hungry, Caesar salad (2 cups), 1 piece of garlic toast (thin) made with butter and garlic, sauteed mushrooms 1/2 cup maybe. I did have a small piece of angel food cake, with strawberries and whip cream, (it was Hubbies B Day).

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment