Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rain, again?

I love living in a temperate rain forest, really I do. However  . . . enough already.  Just when we get a taste for blue sky and warmth, it turns around and rains again the next day.  I keep focusing on the lush green, and beautiful flowers, and trees, and forests, and mountain streams and rivers.  Okay, I'm good now.  Focus with gratitude and it helps chase the rainy blues away. 

My eldest "K" just called from Toronto as she was walking off the train. I think she may have forgotten the three hour difference?  Anyways, I would rather be awake and know she is fine.

My grown nephews, niece and sister have become business partners in a raw food restaurant. Its so exciting, and I am so happy for them.  It helps keep me on my toes, and real about my own eating, why I chose to eat nutrition. I would just like to get a better handle on the crap I still sometimes eat. Because it does not provide nutrition, it depletes nutrition, so why would I do that to myself?

Maybe this blog is about self discovery?  I realized last night, that blogs are much like living breathing diaries. I am not sure what to blog or how to blog, or if there are rules, restraints and etiquette, however, I am choosing to see what happens here.

No comments:

Post a Comment