Friday, May 6, 2011

What not to read while going to sleep!

I have learned my lesson, or not.  What not to read while going to sleep.  Yarn Harlot by Stephanie Pearl McFee.  I wanted to get out my socks and start knitting.  The mind starts to wander, and I am now where near as obsessed about knitting as Stephanie, however, I can appreciate the sentiment. 

Had to score keep at W's game last night, so I didn't get to work on my socks. Sigh.  That's okay.  Maybe later today after work. 

Rain again, I would love to see the sun that is shining so brightly above those clouds. It is heartening to know the sun and blue sky is there somewhere.  Its hard to teach everyday when the weather is bad, it gets people down.
Latin music for class today, that always brightens the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment