Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blogging is just that easy, who knew?

A dear friend and co-worker suggested I start a blog.  I don't even know if I am even using the correct verbiage, so . . .  this should be interesting.  My children fall down laughing when I try to use the correct "lingo" about computers, and Twitter (which I mistakenly called Flitter once, putting Twitter and Flicker together)  they laughed about that for months.  Anyways, about me.  BTW (see I can learn BTW, not bad I say), my eldest child (who just completed third year university)  is completely upset about my use of comma's and considerately book marked for me "Rules for Comma Usage".  What would I do without her?  My second child (who graduates high school this year) waits happily for my next nerd comment about computers, or how to use them.  However, is happy to help me out, hence the fact I got this far on the blog site.  Our youngest child is happy to leave me alone, not to sneer at me, simply accept meals, and rides and know which side his bread is buttered on.
My husband with a long suffering sigh (sometimes) repairs my lap top, helps guide me along, and last week reduced me to tears when I reinstalled something, by accident.  Yeesshh. 

I love to knit, and garden, I love to cook good food.  I love to eat raw, and vegan, with occasional lapses in vegetarianism, and on rarer occasions meat.  I strive to be wheat and gluten free, and sugar free, but, damn, that is hard. 

I love my family with all my heart and I am thrilled to be a mother.  I love my husband, and we just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary.

I love to ride my bike with my husband in the mountains, and ride along with the rivers.  I love to watch my son play ball, and he makes me laugh.  I love to watch my daughters knit the most amazing things, cook the most amazing things, and learn and grow and become these amazing women.  Oh, and they make me laugh too!  I love to watch my husband who can be the biggest crank in the world, and completely short tempered (see tears above) coach our son's team and be so patience and kind, teach so well. 

I love my sisters and their children and spouses, and grand children, and the whole damn bunch of them.

I completely love my job and the people I work with and the people I get to teach.  Oh yeah, did I mention I am a fitness instructor?  I really really love my job.  Its a hard job some days.  Not because of the physical aspects so much.  But, learning to teach groups of people, to know how to approach them, and be a facilitator.  Human beings are complex!

Well, I think that is enough for now.  Its been great to write here, and see that I have much gratitude, and I am truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment