Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oprah and "Until we meet again"

Wow, it has been a roller coaster ride the past few weeks. Its good that I have this blog it is helping me sort through stuff. 

I am saddened to see the horrible storms in the States.  The tornado's are amazing to watch and yet cause so so much devastation and loss.  Blessings to those who live there and are having to hang on by a thin thread.

I am sad to have watched Oprah's last show. I have learned so much and I am so grateful to her for being the obedient child of the Universe, who did her best every day to be her best self.  Truly, I would not be the person I am today were it not for her, the guests she had on the, writers, speakers, the guests that were telling their truths.  I value truth beyond measure, and search my self truth.

If you have a chance to watch the final episode, I beg you to watch it.  I think of it as watching an Opus Magnum.  All her thoughts and beliefs, experiences and joy, integrity and faults rolled into one great place. And she speaks to our own truth, and to enable us to have our own truths.

I wonder where did we get so derailed that we don't have our own truths, or perhaps did we really ever?

I spoke with my co-worker today, to thank her for her time last week, that she really helped me. Her comment (with a big smile) "I am so glad you spoke with me, I was having a rough day and it really helped me."  I told her that a huge gigantic puzzle piece dropped into place, and I really appreciated her insight.  I reached out and asked for help, I didn't know she was having a rough day, and it helped me, and it helped her.  It seems that we are meant to ask for help, not just for us, but, for the others so they can give and we can received.

 What I have learned:

Be receptive.  God is always sending messages.

Love Love Love - that one can be hard for me sometimes.  I get frightened and wary of being hurt.

Live in the tender moments, live in the playful moments, just live.

Play more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Light.  GG and I are going for sock yarn after school today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wahoo, sock yarn.
We are making wedding socks for my nephew and his bride for their wedding gift.  She is making Earl Grey's from S.P.McPhee, and I am making Wedding Ring Socks for the bride. 

SOCK YARN!  From Ingrid in West Van.  She is the Mecca of Sock Yarn!  A whole wall and drawers and drawers, of sheepy wonderful sock yarn. 

Ta Ta for Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment